Bartolomé & Chinese Hat
Bartolome is an small island, located at the centre of the archipelago. Is one of the most famous islands of Galapagos, wellknown for it’s diversity and richness, plenty of fascinating landscapes and wildlife.
This beautiful island owns the most emblematic formation of Galapagos, the Pinnacle Rock, an eroded toba cone. Bartolome is considered one of the best snorkeling sites and an ideal place to observe many species as marine turtles, sea lions, parrot fish and penguins.
At the afternoon, we will navigate to the Chinese Hat Island, an small volcanoe close to Santiago Island that fascinate all the visitors because of it’s distinctive shape and also because of the Galapagos penguins and hawks.
- - Activity level: Moderate
- - Tour style: Hiking & Snorkeling
- - Pick up: 7:00 am
- - Departure & Return location: Hotel
- - Return time: 17:00
- We recommend to bring a small (waterproof) backpack, comfortable walking shoes, sneakers or rubber soles, shorts or light-weight trousers, t-shirts, long and short sleeved shirts, windbreaker, bathing suit, hat or cap, sun block, sunglasses, binoculars & camera.
- - Transportation Hotel-Yacht-Hotel.
- - English speaking guide.
- - Hot lunch on board.
- - Snacks during the day.
- - Water, tea and coffee.
- - Snorkel gear: mask, tube and fins.
- - Towels.
- - Extra soft and alcoholic drinks
- - Tips and extra services.