Bartolome & Sullivan Bay
Bartolome is a small island, located at the center of the archipelago. Is one of the most famous islands of Galapagos, well-known for its diversity and richness, plenty of fascinating landscapes and wildlife.
This beautiful island owns the most emblematic formation of Galapagos, the Pinnacle Rock, an eroded toba cone. Bartolome is considered one of the best snorkeling sites and an ideal place to observe many species as marine turtles, sea lions, parrot fish and penguins.
After a lunch on board, we will visit Sullivan Bay, located on the eastern coast of Santiago Island. Sullivan Bay is the most interesting lava field in the Galapagos. A short walk on lava is a unique chance to experience the volcanic origins of the islands. After a land visit we will snorkel and enjoy the amazing white sand beach, where we will see different species of fishes, some turtles, sea lions and hopefully Galapagos Penguins.
- - Activity level: Moderate
- - Tour style: Hiking & Snorkeling
- - Pick up: 7:00 am
- - Departure & Return location: Hotel
- - Return time: 17:00
- We recommend to bring a small (waterproof) backpack, comfortable walking shoes, sneakers or rubber soles, shorts or light-weight trousers, t-shirts, long and short sleeved shirts, windbreaker, bathing suit, hat or cap, sun block, sunglasses, binoculars & camera.
- - Transportation Hotel-Yacht-Hotel.
- - English speaking guide.
- - Hot lunch on board.
- - Snacks during the day.
- - Water, tea and coffee.
- - Snorkel gear: mask, tube and fins.
- - Towels.
- - Extra soft and alcoholic drinks
- - Tips and extra services.