Seymour & Bachas
Departure: Monday & Fridays
North Seymour Island is a privileged place to observe the spectacular and diverse amount of birds of the Galapagos Islands. Is home of many unique animal species. While exploring, you will discover seabird colonies and be the witness of the most intimate courtship, breeding and nesting behaviors. You also will find blue footed boobies cleaning the ground and transporting some twigs here and there, but never actually constructing a nest.
As we explore the shoreline, we will cross a wide expanse of sand which is home to nests and black marine iguanas. Looking west, the two Daphne islands, Major and Minor, lie in the distance. After a delicious lunch onboard, we head to Bachas Beach, a beautiful white coralline expanse, perfect for snorkeling and swimming.
- - Activity level: Moderate
- - Tour style: Hiking & Snorkeling
- - Pick up: 7:00 am
- - Departure & Return location: Hotel
- - Return time: 17:00
- We recommend to bring a small (waterproof) backpack, comfortable walking shoes, sneakers or rubber soles, shorts or light-weight trousers, t-shirts, long and short sleeved shirts, windbreaker, bathing suit, hat or cap, sun block, sunglasses, binoculars & camera.
- - Transportation Hotel-Yacht-Hotel.
- - English speaking guide.
- - Hot lunch on board.
- - Snacks during the day.
- - Water, tea and coffee.
- - Snorkel gear: mask, tube and fins.
- - Towels.
- - Extra soft and alcoholic drinks
- - Tips and extra services.